History

history

Körner Linz for over 60 years

The first trade license was issued in 1947 and was applied for by the businessman Wilhelm Körner. The company was still located in Klosterstrasse, Linz.

A move from the historic district to the new Körner house in Stockhofstrasse became necessary in 1961. Due to the rising sales and the wider range of goods, Wilhelm Körner's son, Dr Willi Körner, built the wholesale centre - complete with C&C market - in the south of Linz (business park - Winetzhammerstrasse) in 1990, which still enjoys growing popularity today.